VAPT Consultancy, VAPT Analysis, VAPT Reports, VAPT Training
(VAPT – Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration TestingTestimonials)
Vulnerability assessment is a process in which the IT systems such as computers and networks, and software such as operating systems and application software are scanned in order toidentify the presence of known and unknown vulnerabilities. As many as 70% of web sites have vulnerabilities that could lead to the theft of sensitive corporate data such as credit card information and customer lists. Hackers are concentrating their efforts on web-based applications – shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content, etc.
Doing business online has always been a risk. It’s a world of unforeseen traps, with vulnerabilities and threats manifesting themselves in the least expected place, at the least expected hour. With Port 80 always open for web Access there is always a possibility that a Hacker can beat your Security systems and have an unauthorized access to your network and web Applications.
- Our Vulnerability Detection and Penetration Testing is the most comprehensive service for auditing, pen testing, reporting and patching for your company’s network and web based applications. And we keep the entire process hassle-free, VAPT analysis and Reporting can be completed in 7 -15 days to complete based on your company’s size. In fact, our ‘Keep it simple’ approach means we can:
- Determine the degree of exposure to external and internal attacks.
- Provide evidence that verifies the possibility of exploiting the vulnerabilities found.
- Determine the probability that an attacker could compromise the system with access to computers connected to your company’s network.
- Assess the defence systems such as Intrusion Detection System (IDS), firewall etc.. and check if they are working properly.
- Third-party audits meet government and industry compliance standards.
- Accurate and up-to-date vulnerability knowledge base.
- Comprehensive and easy to user report for management as well as technical team.
- Closing all windows of opportunity for intruders.