ISO 22301 specifies requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve a documented management system to protect against, reduce the likelihood of occurrence, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise.
What are the benefits of ISO 22301?
• Protect assets, turnover and profits.
• Ensure continuity of business operations.
• Increase competitive advantage and enhance corporate reputation.
• Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
• Obtain an independent assessment of your security posture.