ISO 41001 is the international standard for a Facility Management (FM) system. It provides a framework to develop, implement and maintain effective facilities management across different sectors worldwide.
What are the benefits of ISO 41001?
• Improved workforce productivity, safety and health and well-being;
• Improved communication of requirements and methodologies among and between public and private sector organizations;
• Improved efficiency and effectiveness, thus improving cost benefits to organizations;
• Improved service consistency;
• Providing a common platform for all types of organizations.